Bored Blogger
Other than that, life has been moving right along. The homeschooling is coming along and the Daughters of Destiny are progressing more than I ever thought. I kept thinking I wasn't doing enough and learned a few weeks ago that the girls are FINE.
Our family has relocated to the desert in Nevada due to the economy (which NO ONE seems to want to even acknowledge - what the f*ck is up with that?). Since my hubby has a marketable talent we ain't homeless (and family with a lil money helps as well). It's bad that folks rely so heavily on media but good us since the mr. is an advertising executive "guru".
In other news, I've been doing cooking tutorials on YouTube and chatting about family life and I've also posted a few recipes on my hair/cooking blog. Check it out My YouTube cooking channel and Recipe blog. So check'em out, and check back often since I spend more time there then here.
*Good night* - Mama Aly
p.s. check out the side bar for The Daughters of Destiny on FaceBook too!
4 Comments:
At 7:04 PM, September 15, 2009,
bliss said…
Yeah I haven't felt much like blogging either.
Girl I'm thankful my husband has one of "those" jobs too. But even still, we don't know how much badder the economy is gonna get or if it will ever go back to what it used to be.
(something i doubt)
I have my "just in case" plan ready.
At 9:11 AM, September 18, 2009,
Lisa R Charles said…
I'm enjoying your youtube vidz, girl keep up the good work!
At 1:41 PM, September 24, 2009,
A.u.n.t. Jackie said…
as soon as i get some time off i'm driving to the desert to see you and those girls!!
with a pit stop at a casino or two:-)
the economy is affecting all of us. in my industry most of us are taking jobs below are rate just to hold on, earning less and making more to pay bills.
Umm on a sidenote i'mma hit you up cuz my sister is a SAHM with two kids now and it seems a little overwhelming for her maybe you have some pearls of wisedom.
At 4:19 PM, October 11, 2009,
*Tanyetta* said…
I've hit a dry spell on this blogging thing. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.
Post a Comment
<< Home